Based at Marl Business Park in the South Lakes, Marl is acknowledged as one of the best professional, stable high-tech Companies with a very strong brand and global reputation. We offer long term career opportunities and are recognised internationally as one of the most innovative producers of high performance and high quality optoelectronic components. In recent months we have won several major contracts and are in the process of expanding our team further.
We are looking for skilled and motivated people, we offer a flexible approach to employment with opportunities for career development and vocational training to suit individual needs. We offer 34 days holidays per year including Bank Holidays, a great working atmosphere with a friendly yet professional culture and competitive salary.
If you're interested in a role at Marl, please forward your CV with a covering letter giving an indication of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marl International is an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds who are eligible to work in the UK.
Mechatronics / Electronic / Mechanical Engineers
We are looking to recruit Mechatronics, Electronic and Mechnical Engineers to support core sales business and projects. Marl has a very strong brand and impressive forward order book for an exciting range of indication products and ruggedized intelligent lighting solutions, stretching into the 2040s.
- Research, Design, Development and Product Support
- Support existing product ranges dealing with design changes, cost reduction and obsolescence
- Mechanical, optical and electronic design of new products and systems in line with the Marl PDA system
- Materials and components research and selection for new products
- Design for manufacture
- Design to defined budgets and timescales
- Teamwork with other design team members
- Interface and assistance to other departments within Marl as required
- Project management of assigned projects
- Day to day mechanical and electrical design and development work
- Production of Solidworks models and drawings
- COSMOS model analysis
- Component selection
- Production support
- Project management of the Product Development Process
- Research, development and test activities
- Opportunity to support and integrate with Sales, Production Engineering and Customers
To be confirmed at interview
If you're interested in a role at Marl please forward your CV with a covering letter giving an indication of salary expectation to email@example.com