Based at Marl Business Park in the South Lakes, Marl is acknowledged as one of the best professional, stable high-tech Companies with a very strong brand and global reputation. We offer long term career opportunities and are recognised internationally as one of the most innovative producers of high performance and high quality optoelectronic components. In recent months we have won several major contracts and are in the process of expanding our team further.
We are looking for skilled and motivated people, we offer a flexible approach to employment with opportunities for career development and vocational training to suit individual needs. We offer 34 days holidays per year including Bank Holidays, a great working atmosphere with a friendly yet professional culture and competitive salary.
If you're interested in a role at Marl, please forward your CV with a covering letter giving an indication of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marl International is an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds who are eligible to work in the UK.
Mechanical Design Engineers
We are looking to recruit Mechanical Engineers to support core sales business and projects. Marl has a very strong brand and impressive forward order book for an exciting range of indication products and ruggedized intelligent lighting solutions, stretching into the 2040s.
Consequently, we offer long term opportunities for ongoing career development and vocational training to suit individual needs. As part of the package we offer
- 34 days holidays per year including Bank Holidays
- Flexibility of working hours
- Profit share scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Long term benefits (long term cash awards and enhanced holiday entitlement)
We great working atmosphere in our own high-tech Business Park, backed up with a friendly yet professional culture and competitive salary.
Qualifications: Degree Qualified/HND
Working Hours: To be confirmed at interview
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Start Date: To be discussed with candidate
- Mechanical Design
- 3D CAD Modelling
- 2D Drawing
- Mechanical Sub-assemblies and Component Design
- Prototype Manufacture
- Design for Manufacture
- Rapid Prototyping + 3d Printing
- Optical Measurement and Testing
- Environmental Testing of New Products
- Quality and Test Reports
- Component Specifying and BOM Creation
- Technical Construction File Maintenance
- Design to meet Legislative and Technical Requirements
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient English verbal & written communication (required)
- Experienced user of 3D MCAD / ECAD software (required)
- Experienced user of Solidworks / Altium Designer (advantageous)
- Relevant background experience as an Engineer (advantageous)
- Ability to work solo and as part of a team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved (required)
If you are interested in this position why not send your CV with a covering letter giving an indication of salary expectation to email@example.com