Based at Marl Business Park in the South Lakes, Marl is acknowledged as one of the best professional, stable high-tech Companies with a very strong brand and global reputation. We offer long term career opportunities and are recognised internationally as one of the most innovative producers of high performance and high quality optoelectronic components. In recent months we have won several major contracts and are in the process of expanding our team further.
We are looking for skilled and motivated people, we offer a flexible approach to employment with opportunities for career development and vocational training to suit individual needs. We offer 34 days holidays per year including Bank Holidays, a great working atmosphere with a friendly yet professional culture and competitive salary.
If you're interested in a role at Marl, please forward your CV with a covering letter giving an indication of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marl International is an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds who are eligible to work in the UK.
Graduate Electronic Design Engineers
We are looking to recruit Electronic Engineers to support core sales business and projects.
Qualifications: Degree Qualified/HND
Working Hours: To be confirmed at interview
Start Date: ASAP
- Electronic Design
- Schematic Capture
- PCB Design & Layout
- Embedded Software Development (C/C++)
- Design for Manufacture
- Achieve EMI/EMC Compliance through PCB Layout best practice
- Technical Engineering Drawings
- Rapid Prototyping
- Optical Measurement and Testing
- Environmental Testing of New Products
- Quality and Test Reports
- Component Specifying and BOM Creation
- Technical Construction File Maintenance
- Design to meet Legislative and Technical Requirements
Skills and Abilities:
- A good relevant Degree minimum BSc/BEng 2:2 or equivalent (required)
- Proficient English verbal & written communication (required)
- Experienced user of 3D MCAD / ECAD software (required)
- Experienced user of Solidworks / Altium Designer (advantageous)
- Relevant background experience as an Engineer (advantageous)
- Ability to work solo and as part of a team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved (required)
If you are interested in this position why not send your CV with a covering letter giving an indication of salary expectation to email@example.com