Incoming Goods Operator/Despatch Assistant
Responsibilities / Requirements
- To receipt and book in all incoming goods in a timely and accurate manner.
- Check all receipts and accurately label them.
- Ensure all stock going into Stores is bar-coded with the correct batch information and location.
- Maintain batch traceability for all incoming components.
- Notify relevant parties of the arrival of sundries and CNC materials.
- Provide backordered parts to the relevant Supervisor in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain accurate stock records on the Solvitt system.
- Kitting all the distribution orders.
- Ability to work as part of a team is a must.
- Ability to work unsupervised is a must.
- Assisting in Despatch.
- Methodical with an attention for detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- This role can be strenuous work at times therefore full training in Manual Handling/PPE and COSH is given and must be adhered to at all times.
Qualifications / Experience
A good standard of education, numerate and IT literate (Office packages) and able to work well, both individually and within a team environment. Experience of working in a previous position requiring accuracy and attention to detail is an advantage.
37 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30, Friday 08:00-13:00
If you are experienced/skilled and motivated with a flexible approach please send your CV with a covering letter giving an indication of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marl International is an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds who are eligible to work in the UK.