Introducing new Citizen High Current Chip-on-board LEDs:
Applications include: bulbs, spotlights, downlights, high bay lights, street lights, flood lights, stadium lights.
Features of the HC Series include:
- 3 Step Macadam
- Larger Die size allows up to 50% higher drive current for the Gen 6 package size
- Lumen output increased by ~5-7% at a given drive current, and ~5% decrease in thermal resistance over Version 6
- Efficacy increased by ~6.5% compared to Gen 6, Maximum junction temperature increased by 10-15C
- Three types of high colour rendering products pursuing quality of light: "Ra 90 on B.B.L.*" "Ra 90 below B.B.L.*" and "Ra 97."
- HC Series retains the same package sizes and shapes as previous generations, allowing for direct replacement when upgrading.
For more information contact email@example.com