Get to know MARL. Learn more about our work, our products and our services. Plus, learn more about MARL’s history, and the people who make up our team.
Custom LED lighting hardware and software suitable for a range of applications from scientific research through to film and stage.
Bespoke products built to MILSPEC, DefStan and STANAG standards. MARL’s portfolio spans every defence domain including urgent operational requirement (UOR).
Complex lighting and indication projects manufactured to RIA, EN and TFL standards. Many of our stock LED products have Network Rail Parts and Drawing System (PADS) approval.
Durable LED components. Available for general purchase, our components be used to create an extensive range of lighting products, helping our clients to reduce their manufacturing costs.
Technical design support, from concept to end certification. Working with clients in practically any industry, including rail and defence, we can work to stringent industry design standards.
Modular Maritime Defence Lighting
682 Series LED Indicator Endures the Cold
High CRI LED Lighting with Flexibility
RGBWW Enhanced CRI R9 Flexistrip
- High CRI LED
- Available in 12V or 24V Input
- High CRI 95, 2700K / 6500K and RGB all in one
- Power Consumption: 7.2-8 W/m (white), 4.8-5.3W/m (R/G/B individual)
- Luminous Flux per metre typical - 12V model: 460lm (2700K) / 500lm (6500K) / 160lm (R) / 280lm (G) / 65lm (B)
- Luminous Flux per metre typical - 24V model: 430lm (2700K) / 500lm (6500K) / 120lm (R) / 250lm (G) / 60lm (B)