Get to know MARL. Learn more about our work, our products and our services. Plus, learn more about MARL’s history, and the people who make up our team.
Custom LED lighting hardware and software suitable for a range of applications from scientific research through to film and stage.
Bespoke products built to MILSPEC, DefStan and STANAG standards. MARL’s portfolio spans every defence domain including urgent operational requirement (UOR).
Complex lighting and indication projects manufactured to RIA, EN and TFL standards. Many of our stock LED products have Network Rail Parts and Drawing System (PADS) approval.
Durable LED components. Available for general purchase, our components be used to create an extensive range of lighting products, helping our clients to reduce their manufacturing costs.
Technical design support, from concept to end certification. Working with clients in practically any industry, including rail and defence, we can work to stringent industry design standards.
Supporting the local foodbank
Yuji in Europe; how can we help?
Reliable and reusable — Marl's LED Bulkhead
084 Series — LED Bulkhead Unit
- Network Rail approved version available
- Rail applications include buffer stop lights
- Available in a range of colours and voltages
- Featuring a metal base with polycarbonate lens
- Recommended for use as commercial and construction site security lighting, and retail indication lighting
- Outstanding reliability and optical performance.